that I watched this year or started or new ones?
I’m just gonna do that ive started bc there weren’t many good new shows for me this year
1. 30 rock (I started in March I think and i got too into it and that’s why I’m on tumblr)
2. mad men I am obsessed
4. orphan black doctor who tie
5. idk this is like a 3 way tie between community parks or ad but I thinkkkk uh community
sorry for my ramblings anon haha
agh this’ll be hard she hasn’t really been doing lots after 30 rock ended, unfortunately, but I’ll try :)
1. well of course the 30 rock finale! (idk if that counts as a tfey moment though)
2. seeing her with amy at the golden gloves in January
3. when she won that sag that was cool
4. the fallon interview
5. snl…? tbh I was underwhelmed by that ep so probably presenting with Amy at the Emmy’s and seeing her win with Tracey
The cast of Community gather to watch an episode of The Big Bang Theory
"So I photographed Julia Louis-Dreyfus which was amazing. She let me do whatever I wanted so I had the hairdresser pin daisies in her hair, I gave her a hat, and she was game to try it all. I adore her and when she admired my bracelet from Argentina, I gave it to her…I guess I just felt good knowing she’s wearing my bracelet. When I took it off and handed it to her, she went ‘Get out! Seriously?’ I thought she was going to shove me and knock me down like she did to Jerry on Seinfeld. Her show Veep is hilarious and now she’s won the Emmy!" — Leslie Hassler on photographing Julia Louis Dreyfus for Self Assignment on April 20th in New York City.
it’s been 1 year since the most influential event of all time
NASA recently released imagery showing the deforestation of America …in just 34 years.
We are killing the Earth
Oh wowDamn dawg
this makes me want to cry
it’s so dull now
And this is why I’m an Environmental major